- We may gather two types of information about you from the Website:
- a. personal information provided by you at the time of voluntary registration for the services offered by us such as (but not limited to) your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and nationality and financial data (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code or bank account information); (“Personal Information”); and
aggregate information generated by our systems, which track traffic to the Website but do not relate to you personally.
- b. Your failure to provide necessary Personal Information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
- By providing us with this Personal Information you acknowledge and agree that the information being provided is not secretive (other than financial data) and shall not be deemed to be a secret.
3. Disclosure of Information
- We may disclose:
- a. any information that we gather about you (other than financial data which will be disclosed to the payment gateway service providers) to third parties for the purposes of providing you with additional services;
- b. aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties;
- c. your personal information to third parties, when we believe in good faith that it is required to do so by law;
- d. your personal information to third parties, provided we have your prior consent, which may be obtained at the time of collecting the information from you.
- We shall not share your Personal Information with any third party (other than our affiliates) unless you have provided your express consent. We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your data by anyone, including our staff.
- We may use the personal information we collect:
- a. to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any of the Website;
- b. to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- c. to provide further information to you about other Websites and services or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- d. for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- e. for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
- f. for any other use that you authorize.
- We will seek your consent if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those you have agreed to previously.
- Although we shall take all reasonable measures to prevent unlawful access to Personal Information, we do not represent that no third party will unlawfully access the Personal Information you provide to us and we suggest that you take all necessary precautions against this.
5. Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
- We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of Websites or websites other than the Website, including any Websites or sites which are accessible via a link from the Website. You should contact the operators of those sites directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy policies and practices before providing your personal information to them.
6. Opting in and Opting Out
- a. opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
- b. opt in to agree to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to the Website, beta testing or promotional activities.
7. Holding, Correcting and Updating Information